Wednesday 20 May 2015

The Best Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

Review and Buying Guide of The Best Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3

Great buy. Really good. Easy to use. Excellent features. Set up straightforward.

Nice and slim. Looks great. Would be good if it came with a case.

Does the job. Easy to set up and download the maps. Wondered how up to date and/or accurate some of the maps are as device thought some slip roads were roundabouts and roundabouts junctions. In general though it performed well and is so easy to operate. I would recommend it for this feature alone.

Pros

  • First Use: a good start
  • Very happy with product
  • Lady Gaga - the satnav
  • bought for my husband
  • just what i needed
  • Sav nav review - Garmin

Cons

  • Problems with Bluetooth.
  • It doesn't do what it says on the box
  • Over-ratedstick with Tom Tom

Negative Review of Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

Problems with bluetooth. . This is my first satnav - in the past i have always borrowed my husbandsthe first unit that came was faulty - there was no bluetooth connectivity in it at all. I returned it and then bought another unit of the same model. This unit also had a problem with the bluetooth element - pairing it with a nokia mobile phone caused the whole unit to shut down. The unit only worked again when the mobile phone phone was unlinked and the satnav restored to its factory settings.

This unit was returned to garmin. They sent me a thrid unit - which had exactly the same problem as the second unit. I contacted garmin again and received the following in my email reply, "i have looked into this further and done some testing. I am finding on the latest software the 2310 is having regular problems with bluetooth and the device shutting down. We are currently looking into this and will hopefully sooner rather than later release a software update to fix this, i can assure you this is currently being looked at.

Features of Garmin Nuvi 2310 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps and Bluetooth

  • Widescreen sat nav with Bluetooth® wireless technology and preloaded mapping for UK and Ireland
  • PhotoReal(TM) Junction View and Lane Assist shows correct lane with realistic signage and landscape detail
  • MyTrends(TM) learns your driving habits to predict destinations based on time of day and location
  • Save money and fuel and reduce your carbon footprint with ecoRoute(TM) software for fuel-efficient navigation
  • Unique Cyclops(TM) directional safety camera alerts (includes fixed camera and mobile positions) with speed limits

  • nüvi 2310 sat nav
  • Preloaded City Navigator® NT street maps for UK and Ireland
  • Vehicle suction cup mount
  • Vehicle power cable
  • Quick start manual
  • Door to Door. This is an amazing device. It is very easy to set up and use. The graphics are excellent and the female voice tells you very clearly what to do and where to go in plenty of time. It warns of speed limits and speed cameras. It-quite literally takes you from 'door to door'. One bad point is not about the machine but about garmin itself. I sent an email via their own official website contact point requesting advice re download or purchase of canadian mapping but have had no reply. Not good for garmin but the 2310 is an excellent buy. .

    Great Value.. Having owned many sat-navs over the years this has got to be the best i have had. In my time i was a continental lorry driver and now i am a rr chauffeur. Having an accurate and easy readable screen is my top priority. The addition of the bluetooth for hands free driving and the all time traffic updates are a godsend. If its good enough for a boeing 747 its good enough for me. As good as any tom-tom.

    Great. I do like this, was going to cambridge way a lot, my tomtom packed up. And this little beauty took me a slightly different way. Which was 30 mins quicker !yes thirty mins quicker than my so called great tomtom.

    Where to shop  Garmin Nuvi 2310 4Top of line  Garmin Nuvi 2310 4

    Product Info

    • Boxed-product Weight: 422 g
    • Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
    • Item model number: 010-00902-20
    • ASIN: B0042ET1OQ

    Conclusion of Garmin Nuvi 2310 4

    I used this for the first time just a day after recieving the unit to navigate to lhr terminal 5 not having flown from this terminal before. I found the unit to be easy to update, easy to use and accurate; especially the speed warnings which pinged every time i came close to limit signs/cameras. I've been searching for a nice sat nav for a long time. It is very easy to set up and use. The graphics are excellent and the female voice tells you very clearly what to do and where to go in plenty of time.

    It warns of speed limits and speed cameras. Not good for garmin but the 2310 is an excellent buy. In my time i was a continental lorry driver and now i am a rr chauffeur. Having an accurate and easy readable screen is my top priority. Which was 30 mins quicker yes thirty mins quicker than my so called great tomtom. Directions & maps very up to date.

    Tells you when you are in different speed limit zones and also speed check zones. I would reasonably expect this every now and again given different satellite signals and also weather conditions etc can disrupt same from time to time and therefore, i would have no difficulty recommending this product. Garmin is a great name to me for both satnavs and gpses. For a general sat nav (without all the whistles and bells) really simple to use just what i wanted plus has bluetooth for my phone. Easy to set up and download the maps. Wondered how up to date and/or accurate some of the maps are as device thought some slip roads were roundabouts and roundabouts junctions.

    I was told to buy the tom tom sat nav you couldn't beat it, wrong. This is great and very easy to use. I am really happy with this sat nav having used it a couple of times. I had a tom tom before and was worried about getting a garmin as i had seen other people using them and they looked more complicated. It was very easy to set up and use.

    Just What I Needed. For a general sat nav (without all the whistles and bells) really simple to use just what i wanted plus has bluetooth for my phone.

    Bought For My Husband. Bought this for my husband he uses it a lot as he has started to travel around a lot it is particulary handy with the handsfree kit for phone.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment